Check out one of Shakopee’s hottest parks, the Shakopee Skate Park! The skate park is a Tier 1 park (4’ and under) and includes the following True Ride Inc. equipment:
Mini ramp with a Spine
4’ Quarter Pipe (two)
12” Grind Rail|
Shakopee Community Center, 1255 Fuller St. S., Shakopee, MN 55379
Open during Community Center hours, closing at dusk.
Free. Sign in at Community Center to receive required wristband.
- Operates under Community Center Zero-Tolerance Policy.
- Skateboards, BMX and Inline skates permitted.
- Helmet and protective gear are strongly recommended.
- No use permitted when surfaces are wet.
- Be courteous to those with varying skills/abilities.
- No littering, amplified music, pets or personal ramps/rails.
- Competitive or demonstration events by special permit only.
This facility is designated as non-supervised, though Community Center staff patrol it periodically.
The City of Shakopee assumes no liability for loss, damage or any kind of injury or accident to people or
A youth skate park committee approached the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board in 1999 to ask for the construction of a skate park in Shakopee. The Advisory Board discussed and included a request in the 2001 Capital Improvement Program (CIP), and City Council approved construction of the project in the spring of 2001.
Contributors to the skate park include the Shakopee Jaycees, Valley Sports, Eckart Dental Center, the Lions and the Shakopee VFW. Also, a very special Thanks to The Shakopee Skate Park Committee!